I think you should have paid more money on my claim. How do I appeal this claim?

You must request reconsideration of a fully or partially denied claim within 180 days of the denial of the claim. The request must be in writing, submitted to the Plan Office and accompanied by a statement giving the reasons the denial is believed to be incorrect.