I made an error on a contribution report that was already submitted. How can I get the information corrected?

For assistance on correcting any reporting errors on previously submitted contribution reports, please contact the OCU Contribution Department by phone at (626) 279-3046, or by email at ocutrusts@pswadmin.com, Subject: OCU Contribution Report Error-Assistance Required.